- She’s been putting her stuffed animals in time out, saying that they hit her. When she takes them out of time out she says they said “I’m sorry.”
- A few days ago I told her she was bossy, and since then she randomly says “I’m bossy” with a big smile on her face. She doesn’t get it that being bossy isn’t always good.
- She always insists on wearing her bright pink crocs with every outfit. Yesterday when I told her she couldn’t wear them w/ her dress to church, she quickly pointed to a pink heart on her dress and said that it was pink (it was) and so her crocs matched. Oh brother. Now I have to come up with a new reason not to wear them.
- She has started telling Seth and I to cry and then she pats us and says “it’s going to be alright.” She also brings us her play medicine (eye droppers), which is supposed to make us all better.
- She randomly says “Thank you very much, mommy” and “I love you very much, Mommy.” And I love it!
- Recently when I get her up from a nap she tells me that there’s a bug on the wall. One time she was playing on the porch and screamed “spider, spider.” And there’s never a bug there… Am I passing my bug phobia on??
- She loves to watch Dora and Diego, but during the shows she never says the words or does the actions that they tell you to. However, later she randomly starts acting them out. She’s a bit of a sponge like that I guess. She yells “Stand up, stand up…fly, fly…flap your wings, fly.” “Reach, reach…I got it! I got it!” “I’m a llama…I have a long neck.” “Rawr, rawr…I’m baby Jaguar, I have spots and a tail!” “I’m a mermaid, see my tail.” At least she’s learning about animals, I guess!
- After a bit of gas, she says “haha, I tooted! There’s gas in my diaper” This can sometimes be problematic because she also likes to announce when other people “toot.”
- She’s made up her own song “Isaiah, Isaiah. Isaiah a prophet in the Bible. Bible.”
- She sings “Happy Birthday” to herself and others, puts things in boxes and then says its our presents.
Oh, how I love my “Big girl!” I never get over her amazing cuteness…and God’s blessings through her!