One if my fb friends gave me this awesome idea for this recipe. It’s super easy, customizable for each person and quite yummy!
1-2 rolls of refrigerated biscuits (I used Crossiants)
1 lb hamburger
Onion, chopped (optional)
Toppings: shredded cheese, diced tomatoes, pickles, condiments, etc
1. Brown hamburger and onion. Drain. Set aside.
2. Spray muffin tin w nonstick spray. Slightly roll out each biscuit and divide in half. Place one half into each muffin tin.
3. Top biscuit with spoonful of hamburger mixture and cheese (you can also put some of the toppings on now, too).
4. Put last half of each biscuit on top of the hamburger. Cook in oven according to package instructions.
5. Once cooked, remove and top with the rest of the toppings.
These were mine. They look like a dessert in this pic, but they’re just topped with tomatoes and A-1 sauce (the best!).